Help Wanted: Experienced House Painters
*Updated February 6th, 2015*
Neighborhood Painting is growing again! Thanks to strong referrals based on our commitment to quality work and affordable prices, we have more painting, wood rot repair and deck staining work than we can handle. We are currently seeking experienced painters, carpenters, exterior surface prep workers and paint helpers in the Kansas City area. SUB CONTRACTORS NEED NOT APPLY.
Why work for Neighborhood Painting?
* Full time employment, not seasonal help.
* Weekly pay with no hassle or waiting.
* Steady work and a chance to showcase your skills.
* Opportunity to grow your income as the company grows.
What we’re looking for
* 2 years documented professional experience
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to work 7-4 Monday – Saturday
* A dependable, strong work ethic
We are looking for true professionals – someone who knows the industry, knows how to handle the hours and weather, and wants to stay busy. If you are skilled, can move quickly and maintain a professional attitude, please email us at email@example.com. Be prepared to discuss your skills, work history, and financial expectations. If you are looking for work as a house painter or wood rot repair specialist, and you have real trade skills, we want to hear from you!