Siding Replacement & Repair
Neighborhood Painting: A Kansas City Professional, Affordable Siding Repair & Replacement Company
Siding is an important part of your home. It provides protection against the elements, plays a big part in determining your structure’s energy efficiency, and presents a distinctive aesthetic statement to your neighborhood. Whether your Kansas City, Shawnee, or Olathe residence has just a few rotted siding panels, is in need of cedar shingle replacement, or you need to have your entire house re-sided, we’re the ones to call.
The Best Siding Contractor in Kansas City
Neighborhood Painting can provide you a custom estimate that fits your needs, your timeline, and your budget. All of our work is completed in-house by our knowledgeable, experienced staff. We use no subcontractors for our siding repair company’s work in Shawnee and surrounding areas. We operate by a time-tested project management process that keeps our clients informed every step of the way.
We’re one of the highest-rated siding repair and replacement companies in the Kansas City Metro area, and we’ve been serving a wide range of satisfied customers since 2002. We’re fully licensed and insured, and we back up our work with a 5 year craftsman’s guarantee. You’ll be hard pressed to find a siding contractor in Kansas City that offers a deal this great at a price point you can afford.
Read on to learn how we can help you with your siding repair and replacement needs:
- Wood Siding Repairs/ Replacement: Wood siding needs regular oversight and maintenance to ensure it’s in good condition and protect your sheathing. If your Kansas City home is in need of a trustworthy contractor to check in on your wood siding and keep it in good shape, give us a call.
- Board and Batten Style: For a rustic look, choose this classic style for your Kansas City home.
- Horizontal Siding: Horizontal siding adds a traditional, cozy feel to your home. It’s easy to install and easy to maintain.
- Lap Siding: This is a popular choice for homes accented with brick or stone.
- Cedar Shingles: For an earthy look, choose cedar shingles, which offer superior insulation qualities and are a good choice for a durable, long-lasting material.
- Fiber Cement: Fiber Cement siding offers several different advantages: it’s eco-friendly, easy to care for, and has an adaptable appearance.
- Horizontal/ Board and Batten/Shingles: Improve the look and safety of your house with these options.
Our Siding Suppliers:
Fiber Cement Products are a great choice for several reasons, including:
- Fiber cement siding offers the natural look and feel of wood.
- Unlike wood siding, fiber cement siding is a low-maintenance product.
- Fiber cement siding is manufactured using a simple process that’s environmentally friendly
- Fiber cement is impervious to water damage / fire damage and is both termite and insect proof.
For these reasons, our customers often prefer to re-side their homes with fiber cement as opposed to traditional vinyl siding. We can consult with you to determine whether fiber cement would make a good fit for your home, and our Kansas City siding installation service can outfit your house with the product when you’re ready.
We also frequently use LP Smart siding, a durable man-made wood product. It’s easy to work with and customize, and provides a great finished look for your home. It’s a long lasting siding material as well, and something to consider having our Kansas City siding installation company handle when it’s time to repair or replace. We also offer specialty urethane sealants from BASF Chemical company to make repairs and replacements last even longer.
If you’re a Kansas City metro area homeowner in need of siding replacement or repair services, contact us today for a free estimate and consultation. We’ve satisfied home and business owners alike for over fourteen years and are confident our team has the right set of skills and experience to get your job done just the way you need it.
A common repair needed in Kansas City and the surrounding Kansas City metro area is replacement of the lower section of the siding caused by moisture wicking up the bottom of the siding. Ask how we can give you a permanent solution to that problem that looks great and is cost effective!