Interior Residential Painting
Neighborhood Painting: Kansas City’s Finest Interior Residential Painting Company
Here at Neighborhood Painting, it’s not enough for us to tell you we’re the finest interior residential painting company the Kansas City metro area has to offer. We believe a picture is worth a thousand words, and we invite you to explore the photos of our work below. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a free estimate if you like what you see and want to utilize our interior residential painting services in your home.
An Award-Winning Kansas City Home Interior Painting Company
We get it. It can be nerve-wracking to let a stranger work inside your home. Your anxiety may increase even more if they’ll be painting your house while you’re away. Beyond having the skill set of creating sharp lines, smooth uniform coatings and maintaining a superior sense of neatness, our professional interior house painters are focused on customer service and satisfaction.
We never use subcontractors to perform our painting projects. Instead, we payroll our own employees, carrying workers comp and liability insurance, to perform the painting work so we can control the quality workmanship and customer service you receive. We know choosing residential interior painting services in Kansas City requires a certain amount of trust, and we pride ourselves in being that trustworthy company.
We’re proud of our positive painting reviews and the wealth of people who have commented on the extreme professionalism that our home painters display while on the job. It’s why we’ve won four consecutive Angie’s List awards for customer satisfaction. Those awards mean a lot to us, since they are based solely on reviews from Angie’s List users. That tells us that we’re giving our clients the service and quality results they want.
Painters You Can Feel Confident In
Although painting inside your house is our job, at the end of the day, it is your home. We maintain the utmost respect for your personal belongings and do everything we can to stay out of your way while we work. We understand that it can be uncomfortable to have a crew working inside your home, so we focus on getting the job done with as little disruption as possible:
- We take care in protecting your home’s contents as well as cleaning up at the end of the day.
- We offer to move furniture ourselves to assist in the burden of staging the job. There’s no need to break your back shifting that heavy old dresser out of the way.
We try and minimize as best we can the inconvenience that may occur while working in your home, in any way possible. Our customers always tell us they appreciate having a painting contractor they can trust and rely on to work on their home both inside and out.
We have all the equipment needed to work on vaulted areas, staircases, entryways and other difficult-to-reach areas of the home. Let us handle the high and challenging situations while you stay safely on the ground. We can provide a variety of spray texture finishes, drywall installation/finishing/repair, cabinet refinishing, staining and trim/ceiling/wall painting services to give your home a makeover without completely demolishing and replacing your existing finishes.
Neighborhood Painting follows a multi-step project management process intended to keep our customers informed of all work being done from start to finish. The process gets you involved from the very first consultation to ensure your ideas and desires guide the project. Our process involves a high level of professionalism from start to finish. We don’t show up with some paint cans, slap some paint on the walls, and hit the road, leaving you with a mess to clean up. We take care in each step of the process, keeping you as our primary focus.
Let’s take a quick look at the process to get a better understanding of how we’ll complete interior paint work in your Kansas City home:
1. Call us to Schedule a Consultation
We will set up a time to meet with you and evaluate your project. A free in-home consultation and color consultation help us gain a better sense of what you want and need. This is a key step in the residential painting process because it gives us a chance to create a customized plan for your residential painting project. Don’t hold back during this consultation. We work to meet your needs and achieve your vision during the entire process, but the only way we can do that is if you tell us what you want.
Ask as many questions as you want during this step. We’re ready to answer all your questions so you fully understand the scope of the project and what we can do for you. Don’t worry if you don’t know exactly what you want. Our experts can provide suggestions and professional guidance when it comes to selecting colors that work with your current furnishings and other finishes.
2. Review and Sign the Estimate and Work Schedule
Within 1 to 2 days after the initial meeting, we’ll send you a detailed estimate with photos taking you through our intended workscope. Everything we plan to do is included in that document in writing so you know exactly what to expect. This is your chance to see if we’ve captured your vision and have included everything you want in the project.
Please review this document carefully to make sure we have the details just right and review the projected timeline for your painting job. Ask us any questions you have about the details in the document to ensure you know exactly what we’re doing. If you agree, simply sign the estimate and return it to us. There is no deposit required. If our plans for the project don’t quite fit what you had in mind, let us know and we can rework the plan.
3. The Prep Work Begins
Before the actual painting work begins, we do a thorough walkthrough to identify any repairs and preparation tasks necessary for the success of the project. You can help us out by letting us know about any issues you’ve noticed already. Our crew will take care of those repairs, including:
- Making minor drywall repairs
- Filling holes
- Filling in existing nail holes or leaving them if you plan to rehang artwork in the same spot
The goal is to fully prep the surfaces so the painting crew can come in and quickly transform your space. This prep work is a key step to ensure a smooth, vibrant finish on your walls.
Our paint crew will ensure any and all surfaces are masked off to prevent dripping. If you have a pet, secure it away from the work area to prevent paw marks or pet hair in the paint. The crew then gets to work preparing the surface and applying the paint per the plans we created during the consultation. When the painting is done, we check the work to ensure we don’t need to do any touch-ups before we clean up and let you get on with your life.
That’s it. When the paint crew is done, you wouldn’t know they were there except for the beautiful new painted surfaces they leave behind. If you have any questions during the course of your project about next steps, give us a call and we’ll be happy to chat with you. We pride ourselves on communicating clearly and promptly, and we always want you to be comfortable with the process.
Types of Interior Painting Services in Kansas City
Our professional Kansas City residential interior painting services go well beyond painting the walls inside your home. We offer a wide scope of services to give your home a fresh, updated look. Our crews have extensive experience in these types of projects, so you can feel confident in how they will turn out. Let us take the stress off you during home renovations by handling the work and producing professional results.
Examples of the projects our KC interior painting company handles include:
- Large-scale painting jobs: Painting a small room doesn’t take much time, but if you’re planning to paint all of your interior walls or you have a large residence, hiring a reliable residential interior painting company in Kansas City saves you significant amounts of time and energy. The difficulty level increases significantly if you have high ceilings, lots of angles or open staircases. Trying to paint those areas yourself can be not only difficult but dangerous. We have the necessary equipment to reach vaulted rooms, tall entryways and staircase areas, and we can get the project done quickly.
- Popcorn ceiling removal: Are you tired of looking up to see outdated popcorn ceilings in your home? Let us handle the removal and cleanup of the texturing. We know the proper techniques for removing and replacing old popcorn ceiling texture. You’ll be left with a smooth, modern ceiling with no work on your part.
- Knockdown texture: If you don’t want smooth surfaces, call us for knockdown textures on your interior residential surfaces. Knockdown texture isn’t as pronounced as popcorn texturing or an orange peel wall, instead taking a mottled texture approach. This technique gives you modern texturing to hide imperfections or add character to your drywalled surfaces. It takes experience to achieve an aesthetically pleasing knockdown texture design.
- Painting stained trim: Painting stained trim gives the finishes in your room a fresh, modern appearance. Perhaps the current stain is an outdated color or doesn’t fit with your décor. If you’re repainting your walls, you may prefer a painted look on your trim to complement the new wall color. Converting stained trim to painted trim requires specific preparation and professional painting techniques to create smooth, professional-quality results. We can quickly turn your stained trim into smooth, modern, painted trim to completely transform the look of your space.
- Painting cabinets: Like the style of your cabinets but hate the current color or the stained look? Instead of replacing the cabinets, give them a new look with paint. We can paint your existing cabinets to save you time and money with a professional look. Your cabinets look like they arrived from the factory painted, and you don’t have to deal with your entire kitchen getting torn apart. Painting cabinets is a quick and inexpensive way to completely transform the look of your kitchen.
- Wallpaper removal: Removing old wallpaper often presents a challenge. Even when it comes off easily, wallpaper removal is a time-intensive task. Skip the annoying task, and let us handle the sticky work. We offer wallpaper removal as part of our residential interior painting services in Kansas City. No need to get rid of the wallpaper before our painters arrive to paint your interior walls. We can handle the entire process for you. We’ll even clean up the mess for you.
- Small repairs: We have the tools and expertise to handle small repairs before we begin your interior painting project. This gives you the best possible results and improves the overall appearance of your walls.
- Water damage: Our talented team can also handle water damage in your home and part of our residential interior painting Kansas City services.
Why You Should Hire Out Your Painting Jobs
Your home is your haven from all the stresses of the world. It’s the one place where you can relax, unwind and be yourself. No matter how much you love your home, sometimes it needs a fresh coat of paint or some general updating to make it seem fresh and beautiful.
If painting is part of the remodeling plan, enlisting the help of Kansas City interior painting services from Neighborhood Painting makes the process easier. Some of the benefits include:
- Time savings vs. doing the work yourself
- Experienced painters who can quickly tackle your projects
- Professional-quality results
- Using an inexpensive update to make your home look more modern
- Clear communication throughout your project
- Thorough explanations of what we’re doing each step of the way
- Free consultations
- No deposits required
- Reliable service with no pressure or sneaky tactics
Interior House Painting Services You Can Trust
For reliability you can count on, call Neighborhood Painting, Inc., today and schedule a free, in-home painting estimate. There are never any strings attached, and we won’t try to “upsell you” after low-balling the first painting quote. Part of being Kansas City’s top interior home painter comes from our commitment to upfront pricing and no-hassle work. You know what to expect and never have to deal with uncomfortable situations.
We don’t just say what we do … we do what we say time and again, which is why more than 95% of our Kansas City residential painting customers give us positive feedback and referrals. In addition to our superb home interior painting services, we offer free in-home estimates and no-cost color consultations given by the area’s finest painting designers. That’s how we’ve come to establish the best reputation in the KC Metro. What more could you ask for in a painting company? When your home deserves the best, call Neighborhood Painting.
We also specialize in exterior painting for all types of houses, commercial painting, wood rot and dry rot repair, and all manners of deck maintenance and staining. See our services menu for more examples of our high-quality paint jobs all across the KC metro. Contact us today to learn more about the communities we work in and find out whether your town qualifies for our painting services.