15 Dec Moving Next Spring? Get A Start With Winter Home Improvement Projects!
2015 is inching closer and closer. Once the harsh winter subsides, thoughts will turn to Spring and new beginnings. For many Johnson and Jackson county homeowners, those new beginnings will come in the form of a new home. But getting that nice new home comes with a hitch…and that’s selling the current one.
The old saying goes “it takes money to make money”. It certainly holds true in real estate. Making money off of your current home requires a little investment in home improvement projects to make sure it has instant appeal, and has enough updates to ensure it keeps up with neighboring properties. Not just curb appeal either. Appeal that extends once you open the door and climb the stairs, visit the bathrooms and take a twirl around the kitchen. Chances are, there’s a number of updates you could be working on right now. And that’s where Neighborhood Painting can help.
Part of being the KC Metro’s premiere painting company comes from our commitment to craftsman-level work. That goes beyond just painting. We take the same approach to any restoration and home improvement project that comes our way. The list of ways we can help you prep your home for next spring are virtually never ending (and that doesn’t even take into consideration our incredible ‘free paint’ offer here). We can also help by:
- Removing outdated popcorn ceiling textures and replacing them with a more modern knockdown, or even a smooth finish.
- Taking out an existing non load-bearing wall to open up your floor plan and make things roomier.
- Refinishing or painting your kitchen cabinets, breathing new life into an older kitchen space.
- Updating aged wood trims with richer, larger trim and a fresh coat of accent paint to bring a room to life.
- Changing out dated lighting and ceiling fans with more modern and energy-efficient models.
- Adding space to your basement by finishing drywall, even creating an entirely new living area.
Of course, with the help of our free custom color consultations you can always change room colors and update to a more modern paint color scheme. Doing so in tandem with some of the work above can make quite a difference, and put you in a position to focus on more important things as as Spring draws near. Just remember, Neighborhood Painting is more than a great Kansas City painting company…were restoration specialists with the skills you need to accomplish any home improvement projects!